Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I can do ALL things

Philippians 4:13 NKJV I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

What dreams or visions have God placed in your heart? What have you done to prepare yourself? What have you done to see them come to pass?  There are several truths about the dreams/visions that God gives to you:

*He chose YOU to see it to fruition.
*He has already equipped you to accomplish it.
*It is for His glory.
*He knows that you can do it.

What can you do to beat procrastination, fear and doubt? First, you must know that these are all of the enemy. His job is to kill, steal and destroy your spirit. He does not want you to live out God's will by doing what God has called you to do. He will do anything to stop you. Secondly, develop a written plan to hold yourself accountable and stay on track. Begin by setting goals and working on seeing your vision come to pass one step at a time. Sacrifice time in front of the television or some other time stealer.

Keep yourself motivated by not giving the enemy room to work. Remember that you are doing it for God's glory and you can do ALL things that you were destined to do. You can do all things through Christ because He is the one who gives you strength.

Prayer for today: Father in heaven, thank you for the visions that you've given me. Help me to stay focused and commit to doing your will. I desire to live a life that is pleasing to you. Order my steps and lead me in the paths of righteousness so that I may bring glory to your name. In Jesus' name, Amen.


*** Be sure to check out my website: www.encouraging-works.com ***

No comments:

Post a Comment